Wednesday, December 17, 2014
The beginning...
Here it is...this is the start of my fitness journal. Since I'm starting before new year's I hope that this won't be a resolution made that makes it's usual fade as the year goes by. I admit that I am out of shape and I am going to log here my daily exercise journal. I will admit that I will have a lull around Christmas time. Let's face it...my kids are out of school and I probably won't be doing that exercise dvd I just bought. And what did I just buy....Fe Fit. I just got it the other day. So today I watched the instructions and it said to do the Essentials before the workouts to make sure I knew what I was doing. There are 6 essential workouts that are about 15 minutes each. I just did the Barre and the Total Body Essentials and my arms and legs burned during the thing. I guess that's what I want. After I've gone through all the Essential, I wonder if I'll be ready for the actual workouts. We'll see...
*192.8*
*192.8*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment